Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Chicksmucks

On staryday me and my family went to roskill it a place of
chipmunks.

It was my little cousins ​​birthday he turned 1 years old when
were there we started to play on the playground we helped the
People to set it up and then we played and then when it was time
to say happy birthday day we gave him some preserset and
Then my little cousins ​​did not open it I opened 1 and then we
I had a dance for the birthday.


I know that it is his birthday and then we played the
whole time and then and this what it looks like and we
had fun all the time it finished at 9.00 and was long
and then we still play.



And when it's time to say our talk it was me that say
happy birthday i hope you have a nice day.

I know that it was fun and nice and we stayed and it
was nice and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.