Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Volleyball

On Wednesday the Glenbrae volleyball team went to the ASB  Stadium. to play the volleyball game and then when we arrived there we saw so many schools like Tamaki Primary, Ruapotaka school, Point England, Stone Filed , Glenn innes , St Pius x yellow , Bailey road school .

I played 4 games and my mum came to be a coach ad my mum helped us to support us because  when we play we have fun and clam our self down.

I was V-sing Tamaki priamry school and there was a Yr 7 vs Yr 7 i was going on but i normally i Sub for Bianca and i was so clam and ready our captain for our team is Anastasia  was it and she played so well and i really like her to do some  more   skills aout volleyball .


My mum is the best because she comes to every sports i play and she support me and my family .

Thank you Mrs Tofa for helping us and i really love to say thanks for my mum for coming i really love her to come and support our team and my brothers team thank you teachers for supporting your team i hope they like to come back any time

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kalo, But I think that you need to make your other I's into capital. But i really like your work and it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.