Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Holiday Letter For Mum And Dad

                      Thursday 21 09 2017     


Dear Mum and Dad.


In the  holidays i would like to go to the happy days for my birthday.


After that i would like to go to the city to look at homes and hotel.


And when i finish i can help you with the things that you are doing and that what i have to do is to help you Mum and Dad.


The things that i want to help is doing the bed and the and cleaning the house with Mum and Dad.


Mum and Dad i would like to say thank you for the help that you gave to me and i want to invited my cousin and my friends on my birthday.
`
Mum Dad i will pommies that i will help you a lot please Mum and Dad can we go to the happy days with my family and cousins and 1 friend.


Mum dad can we just go to  happy days just for my birthday please.


Dad and mum can we go somewhere that we can have fun and then we can go home and clean the house and then we can go watch TV.


Mum and Dad i would like to say thank you for all the help that you gave to me and thank you Mum and Dad.


I love you Mum and Dad thank you!
LOVE MUM AND DAD!!!



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.