Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Term 1 Goals 2018

                            My Goal For 2018


Reading : My goals for 2018 is to improve my reading is to stay
on task and focusing on my work and and finishing my work on time.


Writing :  My goals for writing is to improve my writing is to sit down
and write about what you learn is if you take your net book home you go
on new tab and write down what would it make me better at writing .


Maths : My goals for maths is to impover that i get better at maths and i can be
a good maths and learn when the teacher ask to do it on your own try and  solve

the problem .

Social :   My goals for social is to impover that i can help people when they
are stuck  and when i need me .

Sports : My goals for sports is to impover when i am not getting hurt
all the time and when i play i be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.