Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Princess Diana

Princess Diana Born : 1 July UK Died : 31 August 1997 University Hospitals Buried : 6 September I learned that princess Diana died in a car crash because the driver was going to fast because there was motorbikes so then the driver crash into the motorbikes . I learned about looking at the images of Princess Diana with her Dress because to me it looks like Princess Diana spend all of here money to buy different kind of dress like her wedding dress was so pretty and long I learned about Princess Diana spend like a lot of money on her dress because it looks so expense and so not cheap i think her dress is like

3 comments:

  1. hi kalo i like your work about princess diana your story is really interesting. i know a lot of people are gonna read on your blog
    PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Tommy from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked that you found a lot of information about Princess Diana and how she died.
    I learnt that Princess Diana died in a car crash and that she brought a lot of expensive dresses.
    Maybe you could find a little more information about her life and the impact she had on the world.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava

    Hi my name is Kalolaine i am from Glenbrae school at Glen innes i would like to say thank you for commenting on my blog i really like it and i will read your blog someday

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.