Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Day 5 - Activity 1: The Social Network

For me i want to you my chrome book because we might no know what to do and you might get in trouble and you  can also be followed by some body and when you text that person you might not know who that person and then they might tell them to meet them some wehre and they also might say meet me at the food store and then they might trap you and take you some where and they might be calling the same number and your mum and dad 

use your phone wisely and your chrome book


2 comments:

  1. Morena Kalolaine,

    What a beautiful Wednesday! I’m currently in Auckland and it’s a beautiful day. Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

    You have made some really great points about what not to do. I really like your finishing sentence ‘use your phone wisely and your chrome book’. Have you tried using google slides to make your post? You should give it a go!

    Keep up the awesome work Kalolaine!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Georgia

    Thank you for the feed back and i really use goggle slides a lot .

    Thank you and i make sure i blog all the time

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.