Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Kiwi Kids News

Today I was reading Kiwikids news and what I was reading is that whales start Count New Zealand  What I learn from that Article is , the first whale census will run from 9:30am until 3:30pm on Saturday .

My other Article is about Covid 19 Returns back to New Zealand When I see the article is that Coronavirus is returning back . There are 2 new cases that have covid 19 . The 2 new cases came from Uk . The Ministry said both cases were connected . 



 This is My Kiwi Kids News and i have done 2 Kiwi Kids New Whales starts Count New Zeland This is my Link That I was Reading .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalo looks like you have read some inetreasting articles keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.