Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

My Hoilday !

Tooday I went to  go and  See  my Unlce   and I also saw Mrs Tofa  Today I came to the hospital at 6:14 in the morning  and we bought some breakfast so that my Unlce can eat I have a picture of Me , my Unlce and my Mum  and then I sleeped in his bed and then I woke up and My Mum asked me if i can stay in the bed or Go with them so then I went with my Mum and Uncle for a walk and then we went to level 5 to get  some food then we got some food to come in the room and eat but then I went and see Mrs Tofa Because Today She is leaving the hospital today Has I was walking out to cheack she was going to walk out and Go home  I am Blogging about my Hoilday  .

And this is my Blog about My Hoilday.


By Kalolaine .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kalo, it's me Faiana from Glen Taylor school. Just want to say awesome piece of writing. I liked how you put the things in order and I like how you also went to see your uncle in hospital. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fai'ana Thank you For Commenting on my Blog

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.