Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Lockdwon

So Today there was some bad news and we heared it from the Goverment said that school will be closed for 4 weeks and there shops will be closed soon

Coronavirus is all over the world and also it is ot helping other people because they want to die and leave the younger kids .

In  New Zealand there are now people getting the Coronavirus and also it has been like 66 people got the Coronavirus .




I really am scared but I am also Praying to Jesuse Christ and he will you always help me and also my Family

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kalolaine

    These times are definately new for us all. It is very natural to feel scared and at times like these we do lean on our faith to get us through tough times. We are all learning new ways of how to be resilient during this time. I encourage you to use the lockdown time to spend quality time with your family and show some acts of kindness in the home. 4 weeks is a long time but I really like how you are already using your time wisely by ensuring that you are keeping up to date with your learning. I look forward to hear some of your Acts of Kindness or Service that you will show your family during these tough times to lift their spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.