Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Family in lockdown

LOCKDOWN : Lockdown to me its all about family time. We are grateful to have lockdown so we can spend more time with each other. Sometimes its hard for us to get family time due to work and school and church activity.

On this lockdown what I enjoy the most is that I can spend more time with my mum and dad and my uncle and all my siblings.

On the lockdown, my mum already has a schedule for us everyday. At 8am, our mum wakes up all to wash our face and brush our teeth. After that our breakfast is ready. Once our breakfast is done by 9.30 that is when our teacher starts our hangouts, my older brother's tutors is on as well.

My mum will do our younger sister and brother some numbers and the alphabet. I love our family time during this lockdown. Im so grateful for the technology we are still able to do our school stuff.

Faafetai i lau susuga i le tamaitai faiaoga , mo mea uma o loo e faia moi matou le fanau ao faapea ona alo atu i tatou mole lockdown a si o tatou  atunuu loo tatou aumau ai. Au'a se manuia moi matou le fanau a taeao. Ia faamanuia tele le Atua ia te oe ma le aiga ia tatou toe feiloai ise aso oi luma.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kalo and Mum, thank you for working though your holiday learning. If we keep learning during this time we will surely make great progress and are ready to continue when we return back to school.

    Thank you Mrs Tukuafu for encouraging Kalo and all your children with their learning. It will all pay off in the end. Alofa tele atu.

    Mrs Tofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo lava Kalo and Mrs Tukuafu.

    Family time is the most important time and something we should cherish. I am so proud of you Kalo for all your online learning you have been doing and also for your awesome mum for her support for all her children.

    You are so blessed Kalo to come from a wonderful, supportive family.

    Ia alofa le Atua e fa'amanuia outou uma.

    Mrs Patea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Kalo

    Nice to see you still blogging and writing. I hope you and your family are alright during the lock down. Please stay safe and keep warm. Keep up the good work and keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kalo it's really nice to see you and your family doing home learning and yes family is the most important time anyways I hope you and your family are safe keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.