Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

All about me

Hi my name is Kalolaine Tukuafu i am 11 years old my birthday is on October 19 2007 i love to blog at home but i don't take my chrome book home so then i ask my brother if i can do more blog and then i look at other people blogs and commentating on there blog and i really love to blog my favorite color is blue and yellow but the thing is that it is almost holiday we come school Next year and i have a new teacher name Mrs Tofa she is going to be our teacher for next year and My teacher now is Mr Nath he is fun but we get to play some game outside and we get to write more blog and write more information in the holidays or at school i like to write because writing and i love to play with my friends up in the tree i love to play Hat tag how to play is when we run up to the tree and the last person on the tree is in we have to throw all our hats to the person who is in  and it was fun

By Kalo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.