Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

In the Holidays

In the holidays my family and I was going to the airport because my dad was going to Tongan because he was going to a class at Tonga but  i was cleaning the house before my mum gets back from getting some stuff for my dad and i finished Cleaning  and then i get ready but then i forgot to go shower but then i finished shower we went in the morning at the airport because my dad was going in the morning because my dad miss us all but i miss my dad really much because Haloti was crying so much because he really wants to go with my dad  but my dad said we go next year but i don't want to go Tongan i want to go to Samoa .

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kalolaine,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is great to see that you are posting on your blog over the break! I'm sorry to hear that your dad had to go to Tonga for a class and that you miss him. I completely understand. My dad actually lives in Canada and I miss him very much. He is going to come over to New Zealand next year to visit (with my mom). I can't wait!

    In the meantime, I am working all summer on the Summer Learning Journey programme. We're having a lot of fun learning all about New Zealand and its incredible environment. If you have time, we would love it if you'd join us. The programme is completely free and open every day until Friday 25 January 2019.

    To join the programme you simply go to the SLJ website (www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz), click on the Weekly Activities tab and follow the links. There are four weeks' worth of activities (15 activities per week). Feel free to read through the activities, choose one and post your answer here on your blog. Our team will read it and give you points. We will also write you special, personalised comments.

    I hope that you're able to join us on the journey this summer.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kalo it's me Faiana from Glen Taylor School,I really love how you were talking about what you did in the holidays and how your dad was going overseas. I really hoped your dad had an awesome trip. #AMAZING WRITING!
    God Bless Kalo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.