Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

In the weekends

In the weekend i went to the beach to Point England beach because it was very hot and sunny so i ask my mum when i was going to put up the washing , on the washing line i ask my mum , mum can we go beach and my mum said yes and we packed our stuff and went to the beach and then when we went to the  we saw heaps of people playing Tag it when they rip the tag  and yeah it was fun we meet some new people i meet some new friends to and there name was Kerr and Amy there were nice and they were playing with us and we were jumping of the rock and we were playing shark game we have to jump far and then the last person have to try and get us and someone have to say shark or else we have to get out and run back in the water stay there.

When we were in the water i was trying to push my mum of the rock but i wet her because she doesn't want to go in the water , My mum and I was siting and then i was trying to push her in the water and then my mum push Mathew i the water and this is the funny part my mum fell in the water .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.